Saturday, October 08, 2011

Cute T-Shirts

Posted by couplelovetee at 9:56:00 am
Hey guys!! I have been looking all over for a good cute t-shirts and at last my effort paid off when I finally managed to get a great supply.  The pictures on the tees are just to cute to be ignored.  So, I am going to share the designs with you.  
There are almost one thousand (1000) designs to be choose at.  And frankly speaking, all the tees are just too cute till I do not know which to choose.  So, I am opening the designs to you guys to choose instead.  Since the design are too much, I cant keep stock, rather it will need to be pre-ordered, juz like the couple accessories.  
Pre-order date will be on every 9th, 19th, 29th of each month as usual.
Price per T-Shirt:
Female: RM28.90 / piece
Male: RM29.90 /  piece
Size:
Female: Free Size (basically M) or u can even take the Male Size :)
Male: M, L, XL 
Delivery will be via Pos Laju, and the delivery charges is RM7 per piece.
So, I hope you enjoy browsing those cute tees.
And oh, since the designs are too much, I cant post it over here, or else my blogspot gonna crash.  Instead., please go to my facebook page to view the design.  You can click here or else go from the link on the right hand side bar.
Thanks & I hope to receive the orders soon from you guys.  Till then, have a great day!!!
And just a few designs to share as below...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CoupleLoveTee Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Angry Birds Merchandise